CREAMY ARTICHOKE SPINACH DIP
- About 10 artichoke hearts
- Handful of baby spinach ( or even normal spinach)- cleaned well and chopped coarsely.
- 1-2 Small garlic cloves (as per taste)
- ½ tsp cumin powder (or you can even use coriander-cumin powder)
- Olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Salt (optional)
- Clean the hearts well, if using canned ones
- Now add the rest of the ingredients (except olive oil ) to a blender.
- Run the blender and pour down Olive oil just enough to make it into a dip consistency.
- Serve with dry toast or with vegetable crudites. Wonderful finger food and all done in a jiffy! The kitchen is still clean at the end of it all :)
Recipe By Chefinyou